Benefits of Punctuality at Work LinkedIn
Use "punctuality" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. Punctuality in a sentence. Punctuality; I did not expect punctuality. Evidently there was no rush of punctuality. He ate with appetite and he slept with punctuality. He... Punctuality quotes from YourDictionary: I wish you would recollect that Painting and Punctuality mix like Oil and Vinegar, and that Genius and regularity are utter Enemies and must be to the end of time.
punctual Definition of punctual in US English by Oxford
The employee's punctuality left a lot to be desired as he was late three out of every five shifts for which he was scheduled.... How to use punctual in a sentence. The punctual list of example sentences with punctual.
punctual punctuation GRiN)
www.EnglishPedia.net English words and Examples of Usage use "punctual" in a sentence More from Business Traveller Business Traveller And the world's most punctual airline is.. how to use a loom set Sentence Examples for punctual. We should be punctual at the school. How to use punctual in a sentence is shown in this page. Check the meaning of punctual.
Punctual definition and meaning Collins English Dictionary
Using hydraulic valve plunger interior unique structural design, but automatic control timing mechanism transmission gap, transmission lift of cam change, punctual make and break tire valve. 43. The cat makes a punctual appearance at mealtime. how to use result in a sentence Pocket watches are a traditional punctuality device and are said to have a history stemming back to the sixteenth century. Punctuality is part of the German culture, and it applies to work, dinner parties, and other engagements. Aeronautics engineer and inventor of the double-piston, Hugo Junkers
How long can it take?
use punctual in a sentence punctual example sentences
- How to use punctuality in a sentence WordHippo
- punctual Definition of punctual in US English by Oxford
- punctual in a sentence how to use "punctual" in a
- Punctual Definition of Punctual by Merriam-Webster
How To Use Punctual In A Sentence
Both Ingmar and James’ suggestion make the sentence unambiguous, but they also make it flow somewhat clunkily, since “I went”, with its very short subject and verb, ends up detached, as it were, from the rest of the sentence.
- Times, Sunday Times (2015) They love to brag they are the most punctual airline but that appears to me to be the result of extending journey flight times. The Sun ( 2009 ) I have nearly missed them because of my partner , who is the least punctual person.
- Find another word for punctual. Definitions . Synonyms. Another word for punctual. punctual Synonyms punctual. modif. Sentence Examples. He was as punctual as midnight. He was a faithful friend and remarkable for his punctual attendance. Applying this " synechological view " to the supposed inclusion of soul in soul, he deduced the conclusion that, as here the nature of one's soul is to
- Usage of “in contrast” Ask Question 12. I want to explain something in the first sentence and then say some opposite thing in the second sentence. I thought, I could use the phrase in contrast to make the flow of a paragraph. For example: The statistics illustrate a low overall result.
- All was wild and solitary, and one might have declared it a scene untrodden by the foot of man, but for the telegraph posts and small piles of broken "macadam" at punctual intervals, and the ginger-beer bottles and paper bags of local confectioners that lent an air of civilisation to the road.