Any way to display the header on the home page only?
When I create a post and go the the homepage, it shows the feature image, title, body text of the post, read more and comments link. I want the user the only see the feature image…... If the header is configured, so that the image is shown behind title and description, the image will not be shown in the mobile version. This can be solved in two ways. Change the way image is shown regarding title / description or by customizing your blogger template.
Header image on home page only GalussoThemes
22/12/2013 · Header image on homepage only Home › Forums › Free Themes Support Forum › Fine › Header image on homepage only This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Thomas Oliver 4 years, 9 months ago .... You can however for certain pages, such as your homepage, create a custom header with Thrive Architect when you start from a landing page. This header will only be used on the homepage in that case. This header will only be used on the homepage in that case.
Display header image only on home page ThemeGrill
Change the images/big.png and small.png to the full url to your different header images. You can grab this from your WordPress media library. The above code displays a unique header image on the home page whereas all other pages display a smaller header image. how to use keyboard and pad akai mini mk2 Note: You can choose the header image to be shown above the header text or below it. In the dashboard, go to Appearance->Customize->Header. Scroll a bit below and check on the Position Above or Position Below as your like for the Header Image Position option.
Topic Show header image on homepage only… WordPress.org
13/09/2016 · Hello, I hope you are well. I would like for my header image to only appear on my homepage. When a user selects any of the menu items, I would like it to only display the feature slider. how to speak chinese monty python radio show The header image can be edited using Weebly image editor and Weebly Pro users in addition have an option to set a custom slideshow for a landing page. Customize Weebly Header Image Social Elements, Phone Number and Search Box
How long can it take?
Blogger How to fix missing Header Image in Mobile Template
- homepage Have image slider display only on home page
- Header image on home page only GalussoThemes
- Custom Logo header not showing Parabola Bugs Forum
- Display header image only on home page ThemeGrill
How To Show Only Header Image On Homepage
If the header is configured, so that the image is shown behind title and description, the image will not be shown in the mobile version. This can be solved in two ways. Change the way image is shown regarding title / description or by customizing your blogger template.
- Although the main purpose of this plugin is for SEO, it has a feature that lets you put meta tags into the header of your homepage and your homepage only. This is what we’re going to use to assign a featured image for the home page and this featured image will be applied to the homepage alone.
- You could use Firebug (or look at the page source code) to find the CSS used to display the header image. Then add the CSS to make the change.
- I have placed a image slider in wordpress theme, however it is showing on all pages. I only want it to show on my home page. This is the code I have for it in my header.php childtheme
- Only when you click on a link and open the blogpost, sometimes the image within will show. So this means they are uploaded and somewhere in there, right? We can’t figure out why they aren’t showing on the homepage and how to fix this. We hope you can help us out.