This is Samsung Galaxy Note 8's dual-camera Live Focus
23/08/2017 · Compared with the iPhone 7 Plus, the dual cameras on the Note 8 feel like a keeping-up-with-the-Joneses feature at first glance, but this camera …... I've captured really, really good photos with the Note 8's dual camera setup, and I've captured some pretty bad photos. The same can be said about my use of the iPhone 7 Plus or the OnePlus 5.
Galaxy Note 8 vs. LG G6 Can Samsung beat LG for the
The Galaxy Note 8 manual, which is a pretty lengthy 289 pages, also walks through Note 8-specific features such as the S Pen, Bixby, and how to use the new dual camera.... But the many similarities between the Note 8 and Galaxy S8 mean that this year, more than ever before, Samsung will be relying on the S Pen and the company’s first-ever dual camera to upsell
Galaxy Note 8 Hands-on A Dual-Camera Multitasking Beast
This feature will have more people using multi-window multi-tasking, and on a device the size of the Note 8 with the S Pen stylus, it’s a really useful feature. We’ll have a full review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in the weeks ahead. how to find work in hong kong Samsung Galaxy Note 8 might be the company’s first smartphone to feature a dual camera setup. That too, an in-house one. According to a report, the South Korean technology giant is developing its own dual camera lens for the successor of the Galaxy Note 7.
What are the advantages of a dual camera? AndroidPIT
The Galaxy Note 8 manual, which is a pretty lengthy 289 pages, also walks through Note 8-specific features such as the S Pen, Bixby, and how to use the new dual camera. how to turn skype camera on Both the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and S9 Plus use the same hardware, including the 12MP dual sensors, as well as the dual-aperture lens. The difference is in the software; more specifically, the
How long can it take?
The Galaxy Note 8’s best new feature is supposedly coming
- Dual cameras in smartphones Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy Note 8’s best new feature is supposedly coming
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Digital Trends
- This is Samsung Galaxy Note 8's dual-camera Live Focus
How To Use Dual Camera On Note 8
The Android community will not really consider a dual camera a must have until it shows up on either the Samsung S series or the Note series. Matter of fact they are several websites that have
- Korean giant’s first dual-lens camera is the second best out there and the display is gorgeous, but battery life is below average; unless you’ll be using the stylus a lot, you’re better off
- How to use Samsung DeX Pad for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8 and Note 9? How to use a USB flash drive on Galaxy S9 and S9+? Dual aperture allows you to switch the aperture between f/1.5 and f/2.4 for the rear camera in Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- Dual camera will take pictures and record videos using the front and rear cameras at the same time, and creates a picture-in-picture photo. You can switch between the front and rear camera to control which picture appears in the smaller shot.
- While the camera specs of the two phones are almost identical — 8-megapixel front camera, dual 12-megapixel rear cameras — Samsung added a few new features to the Galaxy Note 9's camera.