"Or worse" Ask The Editor Learner's Dictionary
The congestion in the city gets even worse during the summer. If the symptoms get worse, consult your doctor . Company losses were 50 percent worse than in the corresponding period last year .... Worse vs Worst . Worse and worst are adjectives, which mean ill or bad. They are usually used in the degree of adjectives. These words should be carefully used is sentence usage.
even_1 adverb Definition pictures pronunciation and
Even is used to add emphasis when making a comparison: 'It's cold now, but it gets even colder in winter.' 'The second Star Wars film is even better than the first one.'... even worse in a sentence - Use "even worse" in a sentence 1. Even worse jobless figures were expected from the government later Tuesday. 2. The labor picture at WestPoint Stevens Inc . is even worse. click for more sentences of even worse...
How do you use the idiom 'Add fuel to the fire' in a sentence?
even e·ven. Use even in a sentence. The smooth even surface of freshly sanded wood. adjective. The definition of even is level or fair or divisible by two. An example of an even surface is a sanded and smooth piece of wood. An example of an even split is two pieces of pie that are the same size. An example of an even number is the number 10. verb. To even something is defined as to make it how to use an immersion blender Worse vs Worst . Worse and worst are adjectives, which mean ill or bad. They are usually used in the degree of adjectives. These words should be carefully used is sentence usage.
Go from bad to worse Idioms by The Free Dictionary
Even though people use this word as a verb all the time, the best way to "un-thaw" something would be to put it in the freezer. Is freezing what you mean, or thawing? Is freezing what you mean, or how to use result in a sentence If the first clause in the sentence begins with “although” or “even though”, then you must use a comma. Should the second clause in a sentence begin with “although” or “even …
How long can it take?
Rule "is even worst (worse)" LanguageTool
- Pejorative dictionary definition pejorative defined
- Go from bad to worse Idioms by The Free Dictionary
- Another way to say "to make matters worse"? Yahoo Answers
- The Social Death Penalty Why Being Ostracized Hurts Even
How To Use Even Worse In A Sentence
Definition of worse off from the Collins English Dictionary The to infinitive The to infinitive is used as follows: after an adjective of quality such as small, tall, agreeable, pleasant, funny that is used in combination with too.
- In experience of several decades as a reader there is no hard and fast rule for the use of a comma after introductory phrases. As you know(,) I could have put a comma after reader in the previous sentence …
- Here are 34 fantastic examples of sentences with "even worse than".
- Even worse, it can make it difficult to follow your sentences. So do use filler words when you speak, but don’t use them too much. So do use filler words when you speak, but don’t use them too much.
- How to use even in a sentence. Example sentences with the word even. even example sentences. Definitions . Synonyms . SentencesSentence examples. Even Sentence Examples . He probably didn't even realize what he said. You always look neat and clean - even if you are a little out of style. Even in sleep he was irresistible. Even after my illness I remembered one of the words I had learned in