In condensation reactions the atoms th make up a water
condensation in a sentence: Well, you know, there's a fire that releases little tiny pieces of ashes and dust and dirt into the air, and each one of those little individual pieces serves as what we call…... How to use conductor in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use conductor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conductor.
use condensation in a sentence how to spell condensation
the scientific word for fog is condensation. already exists as an alternate of this question. Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?... Statistical Sentence Condensation using Ambiguity P acking and Stochastic Disambiguation Methods for Lexical-Functional Grammar Stefan Riezler and T …
Statistical Sentence Condensation using Ambiguity Packing
Noun (plural infiltrations) The act or process of infiltrating, as of water into a porous substance, or of a fluid into the cells of an organ or part of the body. how to kick start a super flat ipad battery The use of the in set predicate is demonstrated in section 3 for the deletion of adjuncts in sentence condensation. 2.2.2 Transfer Rules Having seen how f-structure facts are represented, this section briefly discusses how to manipulate these facts using transfer rules to produce a modified f-structure. Transfer rules are demonstrated in detail in section 3 in the context of sentence
condensation theory in a sentence how to use
Condensation is the process through which gas changes into a liquid when it touches a cooler surface. Condensation is an important part of the water cycle . It is the opposite of evaporation . how to use result in a sentence 18/09/2017 · Save Image. How to use have a bath in a sentence. Don't have a bath or shower before viewers arrive as the room will be steamy and it might give the impression that you have a condensation …
How long can it take?
Condense dictionary definition condense defined
- Condensation Simple English Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Condensation Define Condensation at Dictionary.com
- Condense definition and meaning Collins English Dictionary
- Exploiting F-structure Input for Sentence Condensation
How To Use Condensation In A Sentence
Use "condensation" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. Condensation in a sentence. Condensation; Condensation on the inside of. condensation and waved to the kids. dribbling condensation and bubbles. Wiping condensation from the window,. evaporation, then cooling and condensation. condensation of oxygen into a closed …
- The aim of sentence condensation is to keep only the essential elements of a sentence and the rela- tions among them and to produce a grammatical, condensed output, which can then be used in appli- cations such as text summarization.
- Condensation and Evaporation. The Macroscopic View. Condensation is the change from a vapor to a condensed state (solid or liquid). Evaporation is the change of a liquid to a gas. The Microscopic View of Condensation. Microscopic view of a gas. Microscopic view after condensation. When a gas is cooled sufficiently or, in many cases, when the pressure on the gas is increased sufficiently, the
- 297+2 sentence examples: 1. The report is a brilliant condensation of several years'work. 2. We get a lot of condensation on the walls in the winter. 3. His shaving mirror was covered with condensation. 4. There is some evidence of dampness or conden
- The deletion of adjuncts is a common strategy in sentence condensation systems, albeit one that is difﬁcultto implement without something like LFG’s f-structures.However, f-structuresallow for more complex manipulations which can provide for more natural sounding condensations.